Re: [snippet] Mob Track

From: ;P (siv@CYBERENET.NET)
Date: 02/02/98

> With all this talk about tracking mobs, thought I would throw this out
> there. I made these instructions for a friend a long time ago.  I know I
> have made some changes to this and there was one bug/feature I fixed.
> However, this should give you an idea of how to go about mobs tracking.

an easier way is to just make the mob flag, set the mob HUNTING in the
same places that MEMORY is set, then add these lines into mobile_activity:

at the top of the file:
void hunt_victim(struct char_data *ch);

in mobile_activity:

    if (HUNTING(ch))
      hunt_victim(ch);

hunt_victim is a stock (bpl11) function located in graph.c that does
exactly what you want..i think i modified mine a bit, but it DOES work
the way it is in stock..

siv