EXP Formula (Yes, again!)

From: Wesley Fonvergne (tadrith@GATEKEEP.NET)
Date: 02/02/98

        I've worked out a system for formula based experience, but I am ashamedly
not very good at stuff such as logarithms. I want an experience system in
which it takes maybe 2000 more experience than the last level took. i.e.,
if you needed 4000 last level to level up, you need 6000 this level to
level up. I'm sure it's not too difficult, but I am having a hell of a time
with it! ^_^

Tadrith
[ Tadrith Skandrakae, Implementor of Dreamscape ]
[     - telnet://mud.dreamscape.org:1234/ -     ]
["I lay my dreams before your feet;             ]
[    tread softly, for you tread on my dreams.  ]