Re: Crash Problems.

From: Baktor Silvanti (baktor@BEDFORD.NET)
Date: 02/05/98

Chuckle, I'd like to see your definition of gibberish :P

> it's gibberish something happened to it - check the code and look at
> everything that refers to the ch variable.

kinda_on_this_topic:

        has anybody ever used dos debug on circle? would it be useful at all to
try as I'm having a crash problem that i can't find where the hell it's
coming from...no set time it's going off, no logged errors, nothing
added recently....and i'm not prived enough to partake of unix related
debugging tools.

baktor