Re: [OLC] OasisOLC v1.6b + AEDIT + HEDIT + TEDIT = GOOD STUFF

From: George (greerga@CIRCLEMUD.ORG)
Date: 02/06/98

On Fri, 6 Feb 1998, Tony Robbins wrote:

>Uhm, I think that's it.  Has anyone else already made a
>bpl12+Oasis+A&H&Tedit patch?  It sounds like a good project to me, and I'm
>going to start.  (hint:  help is good.)

Doing that and a whole lot more in OasisOLC 2.0
http://www.van.ml.org/CircleMUD/projects/oasis2.pre

Including (all optional): GenOLC, MobProgs, DG Scripts (if someone writes
it), redit, sedit, zedit, medit, oedit, tedit, aedit, hedit, modules,
improved edit.

* Currently 'redit' uses GenOLC, and I'm working on 'medit.'
* I haven't started sedit, zedit, oedit support yet.
* tedit, aedit, hedit are there, but not fully integrated.
* Haven't even started modules (very complex idea, see the readme)