[CODE] Mob Stacking in scan

From: Chuck Reed (creed@I-55.COM)
Date: 02/12/98

Urm, I am using the do_scan off the circlemud ftp site and have noticed a
very ugly display when more than one of the same mob is scanned.  IE,

You see a big bear, a big bear, a big bear, a big bear, and a big bear to
the west.

This is just horrible.  I was looking over the mob stacking code and wanted
to impliment that here, but can't figure out how to it.  If anyone has done
this, or wants to attempt it, please contact me.

Chuck Reed