[AD] Coders Wanted for unique RP based mud

From: Todd H. Richert (richert@ISERV.NET)
Date: 02/13/98

Greetings fellow mud addicts,

I will attempt to keep this brief and to the point.  I have run 4 circle
based muds over the last 5 years and am pretty familiar with them and how
they run.  What I am doing is starting up #5, this will be based on bpl12.
It will be an almost entirely role-playing mud moving away from the hack n
slash "lets see how many millions of xp" i can rack up (of course that
element will always be there for those that love big numbers).  But there
will be much much more to the game then killing.  Player interaction, while
it will be in a fantasy style mud there will be acctually business's.
Pub's groceries, distllers all depending on interaction with each other and
the adventuring player.  While balance is always subjective, it will be
something that will after time be achieved.  If you are interested in
assisting in this monumental task and fit into either of the two category
below, please mail me at the address below.

I am looking for A.

Experienced Coders  (In need of 1 Head Coder at this point)
        - This means you have experience in circle
        - In the future I will have room to train newbies not now
          however
        - Good Team Skills
        - Ruffly 10 hours of spare time per week or more

Experienced Builders
        - As with the coders at this time I am looking for either those with
experience in building on ANY type of mud the interface itself is easy to
learn.  Or if you are looking to get your foot in the door just send me an
email with say three to five room descriptions of a sample area so that I
can see your writing skill.
        - Other attributes are the same as above

Send mail to todd@iserv.net to apply, or inquire about any of the above
positions.

Avalys Mud is looking for you!
wibble.ionline.com 4000 *
* - Note it is pointless to log in at this point if you are
trying to play, only log in or send email if interested in a
position.