Re: [CODE] Death Spec Proc

From: Mark A. Heilpern (heilpern@MINDSPRING.COM)
Date: 02/15/98

At 08:52 PM 2/13/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Of course, this will mean that all specs are run everytime someone walks
>into a room. This could be considered a Bad Thing(tm), but I suppose that
>you could code it so that ONLY the killer SPECIAL is run.  *shrug*
>

>PS: Who owns the (tm) on Bad Thing. Is that Daniel Koepke?

The first time I saw "Bad Thing(tm)", was in the "Hacker's Dictionary", which
has been out for quite a while. (Note, this funny tome was named before
"hacker" became a bad term.)

ObCircle:
Because I've been snowed under lately (not literally), the next patch level of
DG Scripts will be delayed until the end of the month. If you are aware of
problems
in it, please email them to me so I can take care of them. (I've already fixed
quite a bit of reported and unreported items since pl2, but you may know of
something I haven't seen yet.)