[LIB] [CODE] Various OLC Editors...

From: NetWind (netwind@HOME.COM)
Date: 02/21/98

I am currently working on putting up a new mud. It has been a long time
since I have coded on a Circle mud. I was wondering what everyone's
opinions were of having an OLC editors. I know there is OasisOLC out there.
Is there any other code out there? For those who have tried it, do you
recommend it? Does it take up a lot of memory? Is it recommended to use
only Offline editors?

Currently I have been making small changes in the mud trying to relearn the
code. In a few weeks I will be rewriting the race and class system for the
mud. I would appreciate your opinion.

Jeannette