Age

From: The Merciless lord of Everything (serces@MUD.DK)
Date: 02/24/98

Hi all

Pondering around on the mud one day, I stumpled upon a character that
is 39 Years old and only level 4. This is of course because the
person in question loves to Play around, and socializes a lot, but
never really play much.

Talking to him I point out that he is 39 years of age, which is
rather much for a level 4, So I started pondering, how about making a
set age <victim> <years> so I could change the Age of people. Looking
into the code (mostly because I couldn't remember this) I see that
the age is based upon when the char was made. *ponder* Now I could go
around making this, without much fuss, but since I'm lazy of nature
and it would seem silly to invent the wheel twice, I was wondering if
someone has made this allready. If not, then I'll just go ahead and
look into it. (When I get the time for it.. EEK! :)

S. P. Skou
serces@mud.dk - Implementor at the Realm of Chaos - chaos.mud.dk 4000