Generic Find

From: Cris Jacobin (jacobin@BELLATLANTIC.NET)
Date: 02/24/98

        I'm trying to have donated items appear inside an object, not on
the floor. I have multiple donation rooms so searching OBJ_IN_WORLD for the
first donation pot won't work.

        Is there any function similar to generic_find but that will return
the descript for an object that is in a room with a known vnum?

        I'd move the char to the target donation room, search for the obj
then move the char back but I have reservations about loopholes this method
might open up.

jac-