Re: [CODE] Object Spell Affects (SPAFFs)

From: Tony Robbins (tonyr@NWPACLINK.COM)
Date: 02/24/98

At 10:23 AM 2/24/98 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Go to the snippets page, and check the
>Object Affect Flags snippet.
>
>/Johan

The snippet goes no further than creating an unused flag set for the
objects.  I already have the spell affect flags in there, they just don't
do anything--exactly like what's going on in the "Object Affect Flags" on
the snippet page.

What I really need is someone to tell me where they think the best place to
put the code for it would be.

Instead of a bunch of ifs, would something like this work I was wondering

for (i...) {
  if (SPAFF_FLAGGED(obj, (1 << i))
    SET_BIT(ch, (1 < i))
..