[stats] again...

From: David Wiklund (mathrim@HEM1.PASSAGEN.SE)
Date: 02/25/98

Yeah I still have some probs :) surprise surprise :)

Me and my fellow imps' on my mud has discussed and we think it would be
good if you
could get so that the stats go all the way up to about 160 for mortal.

(we are gonna add some +stats in our eq and in our advancement in
classes)

But I have encountered a prob when I set the stats over 127 it turns
into a "-"...
ex. if I set it to 128 it is -128 but if I set it to like 160 I get
about -126 or somethin'?!?!

I suppose it is because I have to little space for my ints but where do
I change that I have been
around searching like a  maniac but I can't seem to find it anywhere...
plz help..

YT 7David Wiklund