Re: [stats] again...

From: Marc Gale (m.gale@HUGH.BGC.AC.UK)
Date: 02/25/98

> But I have encountered a prob when I set the stats over 127 it turns
> into a "-"...
> ex. if I set it to 128 it is -128 but if I set it to like 160 I get
> about -126 or somethin'?!?!

I don't have source to hand, but it looks like you have a signed byte
used for the stats.  This means 1-127 positive and 1-127 negative
(and 0).

If you go to structs.h and hunt for the stats, you will find them in
their own little structure.

Simply change the variable type to something that would cope with the
bigger numbers.  an int for example.

WARNING : DOING SO WILL MESS YOUR PLAYERFILE UP

Marc