Re: [SYSTEM-Solaris] Compiling Circle 2.x

From: Tony Robbins (tonyr@NWPACLINK.COM)
Date: 02/26/98

At 08:52 AM 2/26/98 +0200, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>Having a lot of trouble compiling an existing mud which was based on Circ
>2.1 code on my Solaris 2.5.1 SUN server.
>
>I am using the GNU gcc compiler and do have the BSD Compatibility libraries
>loaded but dont think gcc is using them.

If you have moved to a new operating system (which it sounds like), you need
to run ./configure from CircleMUD's top level directory.  Bear in mind that
(if Circle 2.1 is anything like 3.0.12) anything in your Makefile and not in
your Makefile.in will be rewritten.  This will write a new conf.h.

If this does not help, make believe that this message never came into your
hands and calmly eat it.  :)

-B.