[CODE] [OLC] [NEWBIE] buf1, buf2...buf3?

From: Stone Glover (stone@DIGITHOUGHT.COM)
Date: 02/26/98

Hello all.  I am trying to re-define objects (a rather ambitious venture
for me) to support 2 separate bitvectors.  One is the original extra_bits
(minus class references), and one is a race_class_bits of my own devising.
It contains all the !<race> and !<class>'s for my mud, seven of each
(128bit/OLC-patched).

oedit.c: In function `oedit_disp_menu':

  /*
   * Build buffers for first part of menu.
   */
  sprinttype(GET_OBJ_TYPE(obj), item_types, buf1);
  sprintbit(GET_OBJ_EXTRA(obj), extra_bits, buf2);
  sprintbit(GET_OBJ_RACE_CLASS(obj), race_class_bits, buf3);

I need a 3rd buffer for the race_class_bits, and I don't know how to go
about it.  If anyone has a tip, it'd be most welcome.
                        -Stone