Half Breeded OLC

From: Baktor Silvanti (baktor@BEDFORD.NET)
Date: 03/01/98

Chuckle, ok, so george says my olc problems are from changing things
around when going from oasis 1.3 to 1.5.  This is fine and dandy, but
could i ask where i could get more than just a patch of 1.5 so that i
can manually go through and find everything that's different?  I've
noticed that alot of the olc in there already is the same as 1.5, but
then, in other area's it looks really different.  I have the patch in
the contrib directory and that helped till i hit olc.c, in which case
they look so different that i can't even wade through the patch compared
to the actual file.

Somebody willing to share the actual files so that i can see what
exactly needs to be where...and why?

Thanks in advance,

baktor