[CODE] If I told you, you wouldn't read it. ...help...

From: Tony Robbins (tonyr@NWPACLINK.COM)
Date: 03/01/98

I almost have HEDIT working totally now (all I have to show for the
entire day... :))

Anyway, let me set the scene for my problem:

I hedit test and create a new entry
TEST

This is a test entry.

I save this, then edit it agaiin.
TEST "TEST ENTRY"

This is a test entry.

I hedit test entry
Do you want to edit the help entry on 'test'? n
Do you want to edit the help entry on 'test entry'? y
TEST "TEST ENTRY"

This is a test entry.
I hope this works.

Upon saving the final time, both entries are totally removed from help.
At least I don't crash.
I read something about a second entry before, but I didn't quite grasp
it.  Can someone help?

-B.