Re: [CODE/IDEA] Invasion/ElectricFence

From: X Schiltz (joes@SKIPNET.COM)
Date: 03/06/98

0On Fri, 6 Mar 1998, Franco Gasperino wrote:

> Try the keyword "static" and see what happens...who knows...
> maybe even increment it....lets say....every time you check
> your point_update?
>
>   Franco Gasperino
Am I missing something? Isn't the keyword "static" named so for a reason?
To indicate that the variable cannot be changed?
BTW, deincremintation might be better, you wouldn't have to keep a log for
every event as to how many ticks it needs to...click...that's why Jeremy
used deincremintation timers.
\  /
 \/
 /\