Re: Hidden rooms

From: Neal Lahndorff (stulahnd@ACS.EKU.EDU)
Date: 03/10/98

On Sun, 8 Mar 1998, Kevin Riggs wrote:

> Folks,
>
>         I'm a coder, not a "REAL" implementor.  Some of my imps are wondering how
> to make a "secret" room.  What tag goes on the door?
>
> Thanks for any help,
>
> Kevin

There isn't any such thing in standard Circle, however, i have something
similar coded on my mud, i do'nt have the code sitting in front of me, but
it goes something like adding a new door flag into structs.h, adding a new
case into setup_exit in db.c, and adding a check in the autoexit code in
act.movement.c.  If you need more help than that, just send me a personal
email, and i'll look up the code for you..

Neal