Re: Hidden rooms

From: Chuck Reed (creed@I-55.COM)
Date: 03/10/98

>        I'm a coder, not a "REAL" implementor.  Some of my imps are
wondering how
>to make a "secret" room.  What tag goes on the door?

You need to make one.  I'm at work right now, but if I get a chance later,
I'll post my secret door code.  What it does is allow three types of "doors".

Secret exit = you can walk there, but can't see it
Secret door = A door that's not visible
Secret pickproof = A pickproof door not visible.

Easy coding, but i'll send it later anyhow.

Chuck