Re: [HELP] DG Scripts - Command Triggers

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@CALIFORNIA.COM)
Date: 03/10/98

On Tue, 10 Mar 1998, Brian wrote:

->Subject: Re:  [HELP] DG Scripts - Command Triggers

->>if (!%arg% /= rope )
->>osend %actor% You pull the rope.
->
->What type of trigger is this?  Get? Give? Command?  Global?  other? :)

I know absolutely nothing about DG scripts, but really, what kind of
question is this?  If the subject line didn't already say, I could
guess simply from the content of the script that it was meant to
respond to someone typing in the "pull" command.

-dak