Re: [HELP] DG Scripts - Command Triggers

From: blah (merren@MINDCRYME.COM)
Date: 03/11/98

If you look in interpreter.c you'll see this around line ... 634 (in
straight stock code, with the dg scripts patch):

  /* otherwise, find the command */
  if ((GET_LEVEL(ch)<LVL_IMMORT) &&
      (command_wtrigger(ch, arg, line) ||
       command_mtrigger(ch, arg, line) ||
       command_otrigger(ch, arg, line)))
    return; /* command trigger took over */

Not sure WHY that's there, but take out the GET_LEVEL part heh..

Melen
Allanthya.org 4000