[dg-script][Oasis] variable prob

From: Jon Barrett (mixtli@SINFO.NET)
Date: 03/17/98

I just installed dg-scripts and most everything works fine.  But I tried to
make a simple test trigger and it seems like the actor variable isn't
getting filled.  I made a 100% greet trigger just for a test. This is my
command line:

say Hi there, %actor.name%.
say I am %self.name%.

heres the output when I walk in:

The Guard says, 'Hi there, .'
The Guard says, 'I am the guard.

Im still digging through the code, but I was wondering if anyone has
encoutered this problem before, or if anyone has any suggestions.  Pre-Thanks.

The criminal is stupid and ignorant, stupidity
and ignorance can therefore be called criminal.
        -L. Ron Hubbard