Re: [dg-script][Oasis] variable prob

From: Tony Robbins (tonyr@NWPACLINK.COM)
Date: 03/17/98

At 08:08 PM 3/17/98 -0800, you wrote:
>say Hi there, %actor.name%.
>say I am %self.name%.
>
>heres the output when I walk in:
>
>The Guard says, 'Hi there, .'
>The Guard says, 'I am the guard.

As for DG.  This is pure assumption because I haven't bothered to boot up
my MUD.  I'm assuming that you're invisible, and the Guard can't see you.
That would most likely do it.  You should probably try something to that
effect.  If that doesn't work, you patched it in wrong, because greet and
the actor variables work fine for me.

More DG:

I am wondering, as my MUDsource project seems to be gaining a real
webserver soon, if anyone would like to participate in a "guild" of DG
script-writers for public release scripts.  These would be modifiable and
available to all, along with other DG add ons.

Anyway, just a thought...
-B.