Re: [CODE] tiny bug in Circle bpl 13

From: George (greerga@CIRCLEMUD.ORG)
Date: 03/18/98

On Wed, 18 Mar 1998, Andrey Fidrya wrote:

>Reported by players:
>you must have money for at least 1 day of rent at hands or you will be unable
>to rent out, even if you have enough money in bank.

Just a reminder that I will save any bugs on the mailing list to my 'bugs'
folder but I will generally _not_ reply until I have fixed the bug or
decided it doesn't exist.

So as of right now...I'll go look at it tonight when I can get off this
Windows 95 machine at the campus and onto my nice cozy Linux machine at
home.  I'll also try to extract critical fixes from bpl13 for early
consumption...