[CODE][CRASH] medit

From: Rob O'Connor (rene@EDENEAST.COM)
Date: 03/19/98

ok..  Im having a small problem with crashes but syslog.crash and other
logs wont show why the bug is occuring, and Ive been brooding over it
for quite some time to no avail..
the problem is with medit.  when one edits an existing mob, its fine.
when they try to create a new mob, its fine.. til they try to save the
mob, the mud crashes and leaves no trace as to why.
Im not sure why this could be, in any recent code ive done it in no way
involves olc.  I hadnt created any major code since either.
Anyone have any ideas as to what might be the cause?  I am taking a
guess others have had this problem before?