Mud Builders Database - Access97

From: Ricard W. Gowen (gowenr@IX.NETCOM.COM)
Date: 03/21/98

I have written a mud builders database in Access97.
It encompases all five file types and allows for outputting
the files in mud format while keeping the records in the
database for easy manipulation.  The file import process
still needs some work, but give it a try and lemmie know
what you think.  Warning: I run a 5133 with 64MB ram
and 1024x768 res.  I do not guaruntee it working on
anything less.  The file is called cygnus97.zip (cygnus97.mdb)
and is located at www.geocities.com/SoHo/3508/cygnus4.html
<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/3508/cygnus4.html"></A>