Re: Mud Builders Database - Access97

From: Mark A. Heilpern (heilpern@MINDSPRING.COM)
Date: 03/26/98

I was finally able to download this (after repeated attempts that
ended after 800k, about 200k short. I open it up, to be told by
Access that there is an "invalid database object", and that
access cannot "create storage space for a visual basic module".
Then I get a device I/O error.

Anyone have success opening this? I'm on Win95, using
MS Access version 7.0.