Re: [IDEA]Pipe...er...portal dreams

From: Judson Powers (powers@RJSONLINE.NET)
Date: 03/24/98

On Tue, Mar 10, 1998 4:09 PM, X Schiltz <mailto:joes@SKIPNET.COM> wrote:
> Well...I've had this little idea for a little while, and I know that it
is
> possible, but would be difficult, to make an...interMUDical
> portal...well...just as I said...pipe...er portal dreams.(:
> *Don't flame me, I know just how difficult it would be...well...I have an
> idea.*

That would be really, really wierd.  I like it.  It would be a really
strange experience for the player, too, as the laws of reality would kinda
warp when you switched MUDs... of course, there are those problems of
practicality, which'll always get you in the end.  (If you don't believe
practicality is an issue, try writing a 3D mud... or better yet, just think
about it for a few weeks.)

Judson Powers                 Morgaelin MUD
powers@rjsonline.net          telnet://mud.dwango.com:3000/

"Friends help you move... real friends help you move bodies."