Re: ascii pfiles v2.0 (and F in zone)

From: Angus Mezick (angus@EDGIL.CCMAIL.COMPUSERVE.COM)
Date: 03/27/98

I think the phrase "you are the MAN!" works here.
--Angus

obcircle:  my what a pain, I added in Andrey's Force mob patch (WORK GREAT BTW)
(and adding oasis interface wasn't all that bad) and I decided to have mobs
group and autoassist each other when they follow each other.  Ran into a small
sticking point where I called do_assist(helper, GET_NAME(helpee), ...); This
worked great for players who had autoassist on, but when it got to mobs, the
one_argument() call on the GET_NAME() string returned "an" "a" or "the".
ouch...  bit of a pain to track down, but it work beautifully now, can't wait
for the builders to get their hands on it and have fun.  Groups of mobs running
around assisting each other.. talk about your pack of wolves.