[OLC] Win95 ports

From: Angus Mezick (angus@EDGIL.CCMAIL.COMPUSERVE.COM)
Date: 03/30/98

Your own two hands and your brain... that is all you need to patch a program.
Forget an automated version.  You need to learn the code and understand all the
implications of the patch you are adding to your mud.  To do this, you will need
to patch it by hand, nothing else is gonna work.
--Angus

(oh.. see that box down there? go there and read the file)