Re: [OLC] Win95 ports

From: Shadows Of The Empire (soemud@YAHOO.COM)
Date: 03/27/98

I have a MUD (heavily Modified) that i don't work on
anymore. It can be compiled on Win95/WinNT with VC++.

It's STAR WARS based and was once the #6 MUD on MUD Connector's Telnet
Request ranking. It has OasisOLC, clans, spells/skills, all patched
into it. All you have to do is modify some lines on Makefile and
Conf.h and you are all set! If you want the file please reply this
message i woulbe be love to give it to you!

---Tharin2002 <Tharin2002@AOL.COM> wrote:

> I've just started a mud and want to add OasisOLC. The only files I
can find
> however are in UNIX's patch format... is there a DOS or Windows
program that
> will patch it or a zipped file of OasisOLC available? Thanks in
advance :)

> Tharin

==