Re: Needful things?

From: Franco Gasperino (awe@CET.COM)
Date: 04/02/98

  I believe that is why c++ and other object oriented languages were
created. Making a stock base then expanding upon it through simple
polymorphism is something that would help in this area greatly. However,
"template" support for these ideas you talk about is relatively ackward
to develop in C, not to mention instance and function naming. Encapsulation
is your friend, and if there were a group that decided to rewrite circle
in a more object-oriented manner, im sure you would see your vision
become a reality.

    Franco Gasperino
    Cutting Edge Communications
    http://www.cet.com/