New OLC.

From: George (greerga@CIRCLEMUD.ORG)
Date: 04/14/98

Had an idea lately, I get a few of them every now and then.

I'm going to implement an(other) OLC system, which should appeal to some
of the people who don't like OasisOLC or OBuild.

The idea:
        Type the room/world/mob/object/zones in exactly as they appear in
the files on disk, with online parsing to let you know if something is
wrong.

Sort of like offline olc, online.

Anyway, I probably won't have time to do it for a bit, but I thought I
would get some opinions on it.