Re: New OLC.

From: claywar (claywar@RJSONLINE.NET)
Date: 04/14/98

> The idea:
>         Type the room/world/mob/object/zones in exactly as they appear in
> the files on disk, with online parsing to let you know if something is
> wrong.

That all depends on how "pretty" the world file format is. =) I admit on
Morgaelin that this wouldn't be a very pleasurable experience due to all
of the additions made which probably could have been done a lot neater.
Now for a tagged format it wouldn't be as bad.

Faras@Morgaelin         :: mud.dwango.com 3000
claywar@rjsonline.net   :: http://anyhost.simplenet.com/morgaelin