Re: Areas

From: Ben Britton (ben@SW2.K12.WY.US)
Date: 04/16/98

>  Okay can anyone tell me how to add areas (zones, rooms, objects, >  mobs
stores) to my mud? i have offline editing for my builders but i >  dont know
how to add zones :(

Its pretty basic, once you look at whats goin on.  When you offline code you
need to put each file into its correct directory, and afterwards edit the
INDEX file and add the name of the file into it.  The numbers must go in
order (i think).  Cross your fingers and reboot.  Check your syslog for
errors in the files, fix, then reboot again.  Repeat process until zone
shows up in mud.

-ben