Re: [NEWBIE] Need Help

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@CALIFORNIA.COM)
Date: 04/17/98

On Fri, 17 Apr 1998, Scott Wermter wrote:

->I am having this problem, when I create a new character everything is
->fine until I attack something. When I attack I automatically kill the
->mob even though it will say that the mob ducks out of your way. I can
->even kill the Implementor with a level 1 character, and it is not just a
->new character it is any character. The mud does not crash or anything
->like that. I am totally lost as where the problem is or where to start
->looking. Here is what it looks like when I attack a city guard.

Maybe try reading your code?  Or at least posting it so we can look at
it and tell you what you've fvcked up?

-dak: Jaded.