Re: [NEWBIE] Need Help

From: Dolan, Scott (SDolan@ITMCORP.COM)
Date: 04/17/98

Just out of curiosity.. and I am a little new here so excuse me if I
don't understand the protocol.. but is it always necessary to answer
questions with such a bombastic response?  Or better yet.. when the
subject has the words [NEWBIE] in it giving the guy a little slack?  Not
everyone out in the world is a programmer trying to play with code..
some of us like mudding and have great ideas yet are still learning how
to deal with the code aspects of the game..  Hence.. the [NEWBIE]
section..