Re: [NEWBIE] Need Help

From: Scott Wermter (scottcirc@HOTMAIL.COM)
Date: 04/18/98

Thanks for the people that have helped me and the nice person that
wanted to know what I fucked up. The subject was NEWBIE remember, thats
why I posted it I needed help and I thought this would be a good spot.
At least some people are nice, the majority of them, and some I notice
just pester new comers saying read the code, figure it out for yourself.
If you have nothing good to say, then don't say it all. Thanks also to
Scott Dolan for sticking up to the NEWBIE newcomers.