Re: Simple warning :)

From: Alex (fletcher@DEMOCRACY.QUEENSU.CA)
Date: 04/18/98

> He was an immortal on my mud for awhile, during which he built
> an area (copied from someone elses) and was finally banned after being
> caught trying to hack our server.
May I perhaps suggest bringing him to the attention of the system admin at
his site, *in addition* to their upstream site?

It often causes things to happen.  One guy was expelled from Queen's
last term (in his last year) for something like this.  It was an IRC
server he was trying to hack albeit, but the idea is generally the
same.

Ae.
--
Erm... Yeah.  Whatever.