Simple warning :)

From: Fili (cybom@NETROPOLIS.NET)
Date: 04/17/98

Just a simple warning for all you circlemud admins out there:

Withen these realms called earth walks a mudder named Quinn. This mudder hails
from canada, where he uses threats to acheive his means. Earlier, he logged into
BuilderMUD (A SPOOC project) where he threatened to nuke, spike, and hack the
server if I didn't make him an admin on that mud and send many of our trainees
his way. Needless to say, I laughed at his offer and decided to think little of
it. Now, I warn you to watch out for Quinn and his builders so that you don't
get caught in his trap as I almost was.

IP Address: frodo.pgfn.bc.ca

Fili