Re: Simple warning :)

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@CALIFORNIA.COM)
Date: 04/18/98

On Sat, 18 Apr 1998, Mark A. Heilpern wrote:

->Quinn is a moron who once cast a shadow across my mud too, claiming
->to be a coder and wanting to code for me. He asked me a question about
->something he was compiling and getting all sorts of errors for, and he had
->no idea what the problem was. He had this unresolved symbol that kept
->popping up, something like "ITEM_PORTAL" and he couldn't deal with it :)

Actually, "Quinn" is the user name of Sebastian Hammer, one of the
original coders of DIKU.  This person, obviously, isn't Quinn; and,
actually, it's probably the same person that was pretending to be Hans
Henrik Staerfeldt not long back.  Hm, I wonder if George, Alex, Sammy,
Erwin, or I have impersonators?  Not that I think I need, deserve, or
want a clone...:)~

->207.194.22

Wow, interesting IP address...

->san-francisco.ca

Hm, I didn't know Canada had a city named San Francisco...Canada never
struck me as having a major Spanish influence.  Latino-Canadians
anyone?

-dak