Re: Simple warning :)

From: Mark A. Heilpern (heilpern@MINDSPRING.COM)
Date: 04/18/98

At 08:43 PM 4/17/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Just a simple warning for all you circlemud admins out there:
>
>Withen these realms called earth walks a mudder named Quinn.
[ rest deleted ]

Quinn is a moron who once cast a shadow across my mud too, claiming
to be a coder and wanting to code for me. He asked me a question about
something he was compiling and getting all sorts of errors for, and he had
no idea what the problem was. He had this unresolved symbol that kept
popping up, something like "ITEM_PORTAL" and he couldn't deal with it :)

Anyway, here's a list of known addresses for Quinn that I had in an old email
from RAF.

dt2h3n8a.san.rr.com
educ.queensu.ca
kuntrynet.com