Re: Simple warning :)

From: Aftermath (chris@DP.NET)
Date: 04/22/98

> Name: Josh Gremm

I received multiple emails from him with his name being Matt Roach. I
had access to his new server @ mud.comsys.net, and I told him I would
help him there, till he kept asking me for help on things that I could
do the first month I began coding. One of my builders asked him how to
add a spell to CircleMUD and he had no idea, so we banned him and he
stopped coming around. I imagine I could regain shell access because I
used the excuse of no-time to help. If anyone is interested.