Re: Simple warning :)

From: Christoffer Lundberg (avatar@ORION.BODEN.SE)
Date: 04/20/98

Today, I noticed this...

[  596] [ 1 As] Quinn        : frodo.pgfn.bc.ca   : Sun Apr 12 21:50:34  1998

...on my MUD. If you, Quinn, is on this list, I just want to tell you
that you are a freaking MF that should be destroyed for your actions.
What about a fight face-to-face other than screen-to-screen, and I'll
give you something that would make you wish that you never had heard
of MUD!!

If you're not on this list, then it's just fine. 'cause we don't need
your sorry face here!

Jeremy Elson and the staff at DIKU have made something wonderful here,
and then comes people like Quinn and ruins it all. It's like a virus on
your computer. You have created files with necessary information, and
then, a virus comes along and ruins it all.

Quinn is that virus, and a new anti_virus-program needs to be developed.
..
.