Re: Simple warning :)

From: George (greerga@CIRCLEMUD.ORG)
Date: 04/18/98

On Sat, 18 Apr 1998, Daniel Koepke wrote:

>Henrik Staerfeldt not long back.  Hm, I wonder if George, Alex, Sammy,
>Erwin, or I have impersonators?  Not that I think I need, deserve, or
>want a clone...:)~

I'm basically unknown, really.  The character name I use is as common as
dirt, so using that won't get you anywhere.  I don't really MUD anymore,
finding coding much more fulfilling than hack and slash, I play AD&D for
that.

And to have something CircleMUD related, there's a new Oasis2 snapshot
available.  It's only about 25% of what I want it to be but the basic
framework is mostly in place.  http://www.van.ml.org/CircleMUD/projects/
It's in bzip2 and 147k.  If you don't have bzip2, log in to the FTP server
on the same machine and read the MOTD for instructions on how to have the
server decompress it for you.