Re: Hcontrol problem - UNDEF players in houses

From: Ron Cole (rcole@EZY.NET)
Date: 04/21/98

>>If so, it would be easy to add a check: when deleting players, remove them
>>from being guests in houses (and clans, and all the like of course....)
>
>Sure, it wouldn't be hard. You'll also want to cover the "set file player
>deleted on"
>case. Or, perhaps, in hcontrol show, in the case of undef, just remove the
>offending character id.

I just added some code to remove them when the houses boot, but you could do it
hcontrol show too, if you never want to see a <UNDEF>.  I don't recall, its been
a while, but I think it was a fairly simple thing to do.  Also, it was an older
version, and MAX_GUESTS was not enforced.  You should check that too, it will
overlay the last pay date when they add too many guests.

Ron