[CODE/IDEA] Oh boy . . .

From: Chuck Reed (creed@I-55.COM)
Date: 04/23/98

Ok, the prof code I promised for today has been delayed because of a ISP
bill that didn't get paid on time, but that's fixed now.  I'll have it
ready some time within the next 2 days, and will mail it to everyone who
has requested it.  Also note, this is just the first version of it I'm
using, it hasn't been testing for much of anything, and will probably be
revised a few times (at which point I'll send it to the FTP and snip sites).

On another note, thanks for the help on the SPEC_PROC.  I'm amazed I've
gotten away thus far and never noticed that.  Anyhow,

Chuck