Re: Harrassment

From: JWoodsIII (JWoodsIII@AOL.COM)
Date: 04/27/98

In a message dated 98-04-27 18:57:45 EDT,Quinn writes:

<< Well consideirng I havent hacked any mud and I only put up a sign at
 tharin's mud, I also said sorry to timcor (owner) for that.  So dont be
 judging me buster. >>

You DID hack Knights of the 5th Dimension. I'm an Administrator there (Just
below Tharin and Timcor, who are two friends of mine), and I saw the little
'just a sign' you left there. You ruined their MUD for at least two days,
nobody could get in or anything. Technically, it IS called hacking. And btw,
you discouraged those two so much that they deleted the MUD.

-JW