Harrassment

From: Quinn ShadowStalker (quinn@MUD.COMSYS.NET)
Date: 04/27/98

*Starting rambling on about nothingness*
Ok, a few days or almost a week ago there was a really nasty thead about
me and we all know how that went and blah blah blah, but I was visited by
200 some odd people and endded up banning at least 15 sites (all the same
guy) since then he has hacked my shell, crashed my mud many times and many
other things, he goes by the name of temper and most of his sites were
from njit.edu, well Im sure you dont want to listen to me ramble on I was
just wondering if you've been crashed by him or anything of the sort.
*end of rambling on about nothingness*

            _,
    /`   / .\/. \   `\     Eric Cartman of South Park
 /   '._-.__--__.-_.'   \   Matt Roach - Owner of OnyxMUD
 /`'.  `""""""""`    .'`\"I dont have bugs......just randomly created features!"